Check what I managed to get on "tape"... It was amazing to be in the water and watching the rain and thunders... I have more on Gopro, but will take them out after holidays....
quarta-feira, 17 de julho de 2019
Day 197 - Year 0 - Turkey holidays day 3 - 17.7.2019
Ok ok, today we had rain, and thunderstorms, BUT... that didn't stopped us from enjoying the day in the swimming pool or the beach.
Check what I managed to get on "tape"... It was amazing to be in the water and watching the rain and thunders... I have more on Gopro, but will take them out after holidays....
Check what I managed to get on "tape"... It was amazing to be in the water and watching the rain and thunders... I have more on Gopro, but will take them out after holidays....
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
-
Today it was snow day! We have been delaying coming to the slopes because it has been icy and it has not snowed lately. So we went, mamma ...
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário