sexta-feira, 13 de setembro de 2019

Day 253 - Year 0 - Twitch - 12.9.2019

Manflu in recovery... day 2..

Today I feel much better, however still a very sore throat, and didn't took a chance to go outside in the cold, yes, it is cold in Norway.

So to spend the time in the computer not working, but trying to have  fun in between sneezes and throats clear.. 

Today I configured OBS and Twitch to stream games and camera to the web... sound like very youth in the 20's right? But I was streaming retro emulated games, so now it seems very old :)

I will stream more and more, if I have time....

Just check the channel...

https://www.twitch.tv/godofedo

Watch Jogos Retro SNES, NES, N64 e ainda mais antigos do tempo da Maria Cachucha... from godofedo on www.twitch.tv

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Publicação em destaque

Day 269 - Year 0 - Writing Strike 10 - 28.9.2019